Sign up your workplace below, or text papajohns to 64636 to win Papa John’s-On the Job Reward from 95.7 KBOY!
Every Friday, a local business to win lunch delivered from Papa John’s for the whole crew!
Twofer Tuesday "On the job or after the job"
MAPLETON COMMUNICTIONS, LLC
Radio Medford-Grants Pass Contest Rules
Please read the following carefully:
1. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in Radio Medford-Grants Pass contests.
2. All winners must be at least 18 years of age unless otherwise posted. If under 18, parent or legal guardian must be present to redeem prize.
3. Participants that win a prize valued at over $600.00 are not eligible to win for one calendar year.
4. The decision of Radio Medford-Grants Pass and Mapleton in verifying and confirming winners will be final. Radio Medford-Grants Pass and Mapleton reserve the right to discontinue on-going promotions and contests as deemed necessary. Radio Medford-Grants Pass also reserves the right to change contest rules, and any changes will be effective upon announcement.
5. Prizes are non-transferable. Radio Medford-Grants Pass and Mapleton reserve the right to substitute prizes if the prizes promised become unavailable during the duration of contests. The alternate prize may be of equal or greater value than original prize. Non-cash prizes are not convertible to cash. Prizes that are time and date sensitive such as concert tickets and trips can not be substituted if the winner is unable to use such prizes.
6. Taxes may be due for certain prizes awarded by Radio Medford-Grants Pass. Winners will be responsible to pay any taxes due. Radio Medford-Grants Pass will file IRS Form 1099-MISC reporting the winner of any prize valued at $600.00 or more, or the winner of prizes valued at a total of $600.00 or more during a calendar year. Thus, Radio Medford-Grants Pass may ask winners for their social security numbers or to complete IRS Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
7. Winners must be able to provide photo identification when claiming prizes.
8. All phone calls to our contest/request line are customarily recorded and may be broadcast on the air. In addition, certain winners may also be required to sign a release to authorize Radio Medford-Grants Pass and Mapleton’s radio network to use their name in future promotions and contests or to put their voices and comments on the air as a form of testimonial for promotional purposes only, without additional payment or consideration.
9. Prizes that are unclaimed within 30 days after the announcement shall be forfeited. Checks awarded as cash prize shall be voided and forfeited if not cashed within six months from the date of the check. Cash prizes can only be awarded if the necessary photo identification is presented.
10. Due to the coverage of Mapleton nationwide, a contest may be voided in locations where prohibited.
11. Should there be any question regarding the rules or conduct of contests, please contact Joe Mussio at (541) 779-1550.
12. Radio Medford-Grants Pass and Mapleton are not responsible for any problems with phone service.
13. All prizes won are used at the winner’s own risk and responsibility.
14. Each winner shall hold Radio Medford-Grants Pass, Mapleton and their officers, employees and agents free from any liability or responsibility for winner’s use of the prizes.
15. The winner will be responsible for the time spent, transportation, taxes, tips and other costs in connection with the receipt or use of the prize won, without any liability or responsibility by Radio Medford-Grants Pass, Mapleton, and their officers, directors, members, employees and agents.
16. All rules subject to change.
95.7 KBOY and Papa John’s are participating in a contest called “Papa John’s-On the Job Reward”
How to play:
1. Enter contest by signing up at 957kboy.com or text papajohns 64636. Contest is ongoing until further notice.
1. Prize includes: lunch for your workplace delivered from Papa John’s.
2. Regular Mapleton Communication Contest Rules Apply. Rules are available at 957kboy.com.